Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekly Update...

Well…I actually did more fishing this week then I have in the last month combined, which is pretty good to say…and it feels great…

Started off Monday with a trip back to the pond in the kayak to see if I could dredge up a few more perch for that perfect photo opportunity…a fish I’ve not really had a chance to mess with behind a lens…

Never happened, but I did manage to bag a nice fall large mouth that must’ve tipped the scales at about 4lbs…

Mid week brought a shore trip to the pond again with a neighbor. He managed a decent fish on some top water spinning stuff, while I pulled 3 small juvenile bass out with a bugger.

The weekend had us up along Lake Erie. I did pull out the fly rod for some early fall smallies but wasn’t able to find any takers. Sunday we took a nice long boat ride out for a swim, and then made a drift through the walleye school we had run across out there…

Nothing like drifting and erie dearie and getting that tug…not quite the feel of a fly rod, but it definitely is a blast…

Both of our guys below made it back to the water to fight another day…



























Have a great week…

No comments: