Monday, January 4, 2010

Small Fly Quest...

With my holiday travel jumble, it was hard to really sit down and tie like I had hoped over the break...

However it was on the mind while we were exploring CT's waters, and I was able to get into a local fly shop for a nice selection of materials...

Finn thoroughly enjoyed the hackles he was able to find also...















Also, we were able to find the fabled TMC 501 #32 hooks, which have been purchased, but not tied on yet. Pictured below with some #20's right next to them...















Finally, I've been able to able to play around with my microfibbets and tiny hooks, and as enjoying the journey thus far...















Make sure to check out http://www.smallflyfunk.blogspot.com/ for some great photos, and insights on these wonderful little clumps of threads and feathers...

No comments: