Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope all had a fun, safe end to the decade last night. It's funny, looking back, I realize that 10 years ago, I couldn't have thrown a fly line more then 10 feet...and that was with a running head start. But this decade has brought about a lot of great things for me, both personally, and in regards to fly fishing. For that, and the friends I've made along the way, I'm very thankful...


As for New Year’s resolutions, I thought mine was pretty damn good...

For 2010, I will not only fly fish in a state that I haven't yet before, and I will also catch a fish that I have not previously caught on a fly rod. I'm not quite sure when either will take place, but it's a goal to shoot for, and will hopefully be achieved.

Thank you for the support and viewing of the blog this past year! I know it's been kind of quiet around here the last few weeks with travel and the holidays, but I promise more good times will start showing up here soon! We look forward to a fantastic 2010!

-TMT
















cartoon from timesunion.com

No comments: