Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Update

The weekend away had it’s ups and it’s downs…

Firstly, I got to spend some GREAT time with family…

That translates to no fish to hand for me. Hoever, there was some great times had…

Thursday I woke up to a fishless morning…

Friday was a wash…

Saturday was a last ditch effort for some LATE season bass. After a 3 hour paddle in a canoe, my father-in-law and I were able to bring up over 50 geese, 200 ducks, 2 beavers, and a portage over a beaver dam. While no fish, it was probably one of the greatest wildlife mornings I've had in a while!

While not much happened in CT…there is some good news…the rivers got rain, and will continue to get more rain for the next 36 hours! Game on boys…the wave of fish shall arrive soon!

THIS NO CAMERA GIG BLOWS...

No comments: