Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Salmon Dance Anyone?!

OK...well since tomorrow I'll be stuck at work late, and busy packing once I'm home...I thought I'd say my farewells tonight...

We've got almost everything in the fly tying room...Finn in background...


And the boxes are mostly stocked. I'm spending a few more hours tonight, but for the most part we're geared in...


We've got a little of everything on the pack list...

There was some talk about taking floating Lake Michigan for some fresh fish, so Conklin's float tube is on it's way...and I even packed the 5 weight for some trout that maybe gorging on eggs...

I shall return Sunday, and should have pictures up by Monday...

Here we go boys...

SALMON CRAZY 2009

---
In other Salmon News...

Today marked the beginning of the season on the lower Salmon River in NY...STORY
And of course our "Get In The Mood" Music...

No comments: