Sunday, September 6, 2009

One More...

THIS ARTICLE (again out of Seattle), covers the subject of best fly fishing destinations. While Forbes List (can be found in the article) listed off some rather nice stretches of water, the author is correct in assuming that 10 places just isn't enough...and never mind the "just trout" thing...

Aside from the article, it's a question I've never thought much about. I'm not a huge traveler with a fly rod since I'm still "green" of sorts, but it begs the question...what are your top 10 fly fishing destinations and why?

I'm gonna spend some time over the week making my list...and we'd love to hear your top ten list. E-mails work, or you can just reply to the post...

Specifics of course aren't needed...but just a feeler of the places we all call paradise...

Update on my list coming this week...

No comments: