Monday, July 19, 2010

Update...Raise The Roof...

OK...so the IDEA of doing my own roof seemed great...

We're still finalizing some things (i.e. getting shingles onto half of my roof). With over 30 hours on my roof from Friday night through Sunday evening, I'm struggling to even move my arms. I am I'm confident though that I will now be able to throw my 8 weight out 95 feet every cast...

No fishing, but I’m hoping to get some pics up of Schmidt's latest journey to MI...

If not, I'm heading up to the Great State of Maine next week to do my annual pilgrimage for blueberries, blueberry ale, and lobsters…

Normal blogging should continue with a picture story of the roof, and ME trip starting around 8/2. Sorry for the delay…for the few who continue to check back, thanks!

-Andrew

2 comments:

Mark Kautz said...

I love remodeling. Always shows you the muscles you never knew you had. Waiting for the pics.

Mark

Mike Schmidt said...

definitely is one way to get a workout... The great northeast is not far off now!