Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Love...

In preparation for the Christmas trip to CT this year, I'm starting the tying a bit early. With fishing getting rained out today, I kept up with the typical nymphs, streamers, etc...However after a phone call with Schmidt, and some research, I began tying some of the smaller flies I've ever attempted...20's...


Sorry for the crap photos...




12 on a dime...


Midge...



BWO Nymph...



Ghost variations...

I'm officially digging the tiny hooks. I'm looking forward to some willing trout in CT over the holiday...

Updates on the tying to come...

*Thanks to Mike for the direction. Be sure to check out his fly selection at www.anglerschoiceflies.com

1 comment:

Mike Schmidt said...

good looking midges man! That is a lot of flies for youto tie in a day so you must be stoked about them ;) Goo dluck on the Farmy.