Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bassing...

So despite making a few trips this summer, I haven't posted much on the bassing...

For some reason, the ponds I frequest seem to be a bit off this summer. There's been alot of alge/weeds in them, and the bass don't seem to be sitting in the usual spots...however some blind casting can generally yeild some fish...mostly small...

After about April, I fish strictly top water, which I know limits my catch at times, but makes the strikes alot more fun...

This guy was a tad larger, and put a decent bend in the rod tonight...

One thing that slow fishing allows me is time to explore a small cove behind some local tennis courts...

Finn's been pretty happy when I've returned the last few times...
Spare time now is spent getting ready for Amy to come home (Labor Day), fishing, and TYING FOR MICHIGAN SALMON...

No comments: