Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weekend In Williamsport...

With the big pack on for ME, I didn't have time to get them on sooner...but here you go...

An Andrew & Amy Rendezvous in Williamsport PA...


Williamsport in August is home to the Little League World Series...


And we know that the bars in PA love us fishermen...and fisherwomen...


Amy's laugh of the weekend...


And yes, we've been to the end of the world...and it's actually gorgeous...


Amy's Overlook...


Gorgeous river...hardly any access...


Hard to tell, but a bald eagle flew overhead while I was fishing...


Soon after, this little guy grabbed the Cahill I had on the end of my line...


The tough decision...dry fly water downstream...

Nymphing riffles upstream...
Overall a great weekend. Not much fishing, but I did manage a fish, and I was happy. Williamsport was alot of fun, with some good local food and beer. A definite must see...
Anyways, this will be it for a while...I'm off to MAINE for a week starting Friday...
Plans to stay in Bar Harbor and take a few road trips...many pictures to come....
In the meantime, we'll leave you with a video from Flies and Fins on what else...


No comments: