Thursday, January 1, 2009

Finishing Up CT...

Finishing up the CT PICS...


Nadda for the rest of the trip...weather turned cold, snowy, and the wind and high waters made everything a bit tough....I didn't pound the waters, but I was on them almost every day....Here's the pictures from the rest of the week...










Upstream of Class 3 TMA stream...Brookies galore...normally...

Downstream of pool...

Amy on short walk to other brookie water...with fly rod in hand!!!

Shot back up hill...

Further Down Stream...

Farmy Up...

Farmy Down...

This last trip I decided to head over to the Farmington River...a new piece of water for me, but it was somewhere I'd been wanting to try...

Anyways, the water was high, wind was gusting over 45mph, and pools were impossible to hit...

Thanks to a local outfitter, I found one small back eddy that was supposed to hold fish...Unfortunately the water was impossible for this rookie...

I ended up heading to some local water but at that point the day was shot...

Anyways, Steelheading...Possibly...Sunday...

GAME ON!!!

No comments: