Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week Blog...

OK...the week (two weeks ago)...well...shit...


Here's the last two weeks in pictures....

Two weekends ago...Put In Bay...Jimmy's Last weekend...

The Bay...

Jimmy on his bike in the drive thru Liquor Store...

Jimmy after the visit to the liquor store...and a bike ride around the ENTIRE island to fish...
Gar fish Jimmy and I saw...very interesting critter...and rare from what I understand in the Great Lakes.....
Another Lonely week...then..

Labor Day Weekend...
Friday...Flight Delayed and we didn't hit the beach house until 1:00AM....I fished until 4....and then woke everyone up...

Fishing was full of bait fish...no game fish...some Harbor Blues breaking...that was about it....I gave up after the rain and cold front hit at the low tide...No stripes...

Saturday...drinking and visiting mom...

Sunday...

"I'm shipping up to Boston..."


To Be Continued...

1 comment:

SumpinWong said...

Andrew..
that fish that is uncommon to Lake Erie. Was it a longnose gar? (that's what it looks like to me from the photo).
If it is a gar, they are very common, but not commonly caught.

Peace!