Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weeks End In Review...

OK…been out a time or two in the last few days…Wednesday Jimmy and I hit the pond with some good success. Jimmy managed more fish then I…and I was actually getting to fish. He got some nice panfish…and more bass then some other people in the canoe…

And adding to the kick in the nuts, he got the biggest bluegill I’ve ever seen…a slab like none other…pic below…

Skip Thursday & Friday…

Saturday hit with Dan from Chagrin Outfitters. We were blown off early, but not before scoring some nice bass. I managed one about 3lbs, and Dan got one about the same size…watching him chase was the highlight of the night…pic below...

Lightning chased us off…but was a nice relaxing night none the less. Dan with his fish below…

Final pic is the new mag I’ve discovered…The Drake. Picture says it all…


And with that, I bid you good night…

Go Michael Phelps! One down…many more to go…

No comments: