Wednesday, June 15, 2011

UPDATE!

Alright, so we’ve been off the blog quite a bit…but with good reason…

Strippers…I mean Stripers.

Seriously though, the striper fishing has been off the hook. I’m just finishing up my 6th straight day of chasing some line sides and I have to say that I’m addicted to the bone on these fish. I’ve certainly not given up on freshwater fish, but at the moment, I’ve found myself obsessed with big knarly bass in the surf…

So with tonight being an early night (I did fish earlier), we decided to update you all. No freshwater fishing these last few weeks, but we do have some in store over the next few weekends. Some out of state stuff should bring us more pictures and stories. Foul weather had kept the camera in the bag the last few trips, but there will definitely be some striper pics in the near future…

If you’ve got stories, pictures, or would like to contribute your fishing ventures, please feel free…we’d love to share the wealth!

Tight lines, and we’ll be back shortly!

No comments: